Friday, December 5, 2008

Good day

Today has been a great day so far but it's still early. My back isn't hurting as badly as it usually does, Taylor's in an awesome mood, Andy starts his 3 day weekend when he gets home from work tonight, and I go on our date tomorrow! I got some Christmas money in the mail from my mom last night for an early gift and I went and bought Britney Spear's new CD... yeah I know LoL. It's actually pretty good! I haven't bought anything for myself in so long I didn't know what else to buy haha. I'm 25 weeks pregnant today and I can't believe how fast it's going. I feel like just yesterday I took my HPT and got a positive! 15 more weeks until I'm at my due date and I can't wait to go through labor and delivery again.. crazy I know, but it's such an amazing experience. Rylie is SOO active, I love it! Well, I'm off to go find recipes for dinner tonight... I'm thinking tacos though, yum!

No comments: