Monday, December 1, 2008

My first blog!

It's December 1, 2008 and I can't believe another year has already gone by. They say once you become a mom the time just flies by.. well they were right! Where did the last 13.5 months go? Taylor isn't a little baby anymore. It feels like just yesterday I left the hospital with her. I was so nervous and scared. I had never even held a newborn or even been around one and my thought was, "I have to take care of one?!" Well with each challenge came a victory and I managed just fine. Motherhood is A LOT harder then I ever could have imagined. I knew it would be tough but there are some days I feel like throwing in the towel and giving up. Then I look at her little smile, hear her adorable laughs, see how intelligent she's becoming, and stand in awe that she's MINE and that Andy and I made her. She's such a joy to me and I'd hate to know what life would be like without her here. I stare at her playing and sometimes feel overwhelmed with love and tear up... I love her so much it actually hurts. I have truly learned that the love for your children is unlike any other love in this world. Here I am pregnant again! 6 months to be exact! I have sure missed the movement and a lot of things that go along with pregnancy. Haven't missed all the aches, pains, fatigue, and breathlessness though! I must admit, I'm not looking forward to the late nights and the baby being gassy all while having an 18 month old. I knew what I was getting into and it's definitely what I want, I just know it's going to be hard work! I'm trying to get in all the sleep I can now, LoL. Well, I'll stop my novel here. I have killer heartburn and I want to lay down for a few minutes before Taylor wakes up from her nap :)

No comments: